Reminiscing our first date from 2004 :)
You: Would you like to...
Me: Yes, if we can get there in time for the night show. Shall I..
You: No, don't tell the gang. Let's go by ourselves.Remember...
Me: ...Our first date, when we were school kids & couldn't afford to go anywhere on our measly pocket money, so we decided to buy coke & chips and go to the Nyati Terrace, and
You: You wore your white top with jeans and I
Me: Spilled coke on it, and I
You: And you laughed. Most girls would have created a fuss and cried. Then I...
Me: Then you held my hands while we listened to the music of the stars together and I looked..
You: And you looked at me with tears in your shining, beautiful eyes and then I...
Me: And then you told me that I was special and you'll never leave me.
You: Wasn't that a...
Me: A silly, sentimental thing to say? Yes, but I've never forgotten it. Btw look at the time!! If we don't hurry, we'll miss the night show. Do you...
You: Still want to go? No; let's buy some chips & coke and go up on the terrace and...
Me: Yes.
You: Would you like to...
Me: Yes, if we can get there in time for the night show. Shall I..
You: No, don't tell the gang. Let's go by ourselves.Remember...
Me: ...Our first date, when we were school kids & couldn't afford to go anywhere on our measly pocket money, so we decided to buy coke & chips and go to the Nyati Terrace, and
You: You wore your white top with jeans and I
Me: Spilled coke on it, and I
You: And you laughed. Most girls would have created a fuss and cried. Then I...
Me: Then you held my hands while we listened to the music of the stars together and I looked..
You: And you looked at me with tears in your shining, beautiful eyes and then I...
Me: And then you told me that I was special and you'll never leave me.
You: Wasn't that a...
Me: A silly, sentimental thing to say? Yes, but I've never forgotten it. Btw look at the time!! If we don't hurry, we'll miss the night show. Do you...
You: Still want to go? No; let's buy some chips & coke and go up on the terrace and...
Me: Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment